If you're looking for a graduate sales job or graduate job you're in the right place.
Why have a career in Sales?
- You are measured by your results, not your experience or how long you've been working.
- Along with a healthy base salary, your earnings are limited only by how hard you work.
- Fast career progression - there is no greater meritocracy than sales.
- Exposure to decision makers and industry leaders that you just don't get in other roles.
- There is never a dull day. Your career will have fantastic variation.
Are you suited?
- Money hungry - Good! It's okay to want to make lots of money, let it motivate you.
- Target driven - Respond to working under deadlines and in a competitive environment?
- Resilient - you'll get a lot of No's, can you take these on the chin?
- Ambitious- So you might not be the boss in your first year, but 18 months, why not?
- Adaptable - You'll need to learn and adapt as you progress your career
If the above sounds like you, get in touch today by pasting your resume on our form below or email us. We will be back to you ASAP with a phone call to hear your thoughts on how we work and see if we can work together.
CHECK OUT OUR FREE SALES EDUCATION WITH VIDEO TUTORIALS AT OPENLEARNING
Please free feel to reach out to us directly firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the form out below.